For the needs of organizing seminars on the topic of innovations in tourism, the Business Start-up Center announces a call for hiring lecturers / consultants from EU countries in the field of smart tourism.
The seminar is part of the project 'Window2Bar', no. contract CFCU / MNE / 140, which is implemented by the Foundation Business Start Center Bar through the Program: IPA II-Multi - Annual Action Program for Montenegro of Employment, Education and Social policies (2015-2017) and due to the epidemiological situation, it is planned to hold it online 25. November and November 30, 2020.
Lecturers will be required to:
1. Submit a presentation or work plan for the seminar before the event (agenda and work plan will be agreed with the project team)
2. Hold an online seminar in the aforementioned period
3. Submit a report on the work done within three days from the end of the seminar
4. To be available for the purpose of consultations and providing information to participants during the implementation of the seminar
To apply, please by 06.11.2020. by 3 pm, send to: email@example.com:
1. CV - biography
2. Program offer: thematic areas that will be covered during the seminar, as well as the financial offer - fee for the implementation of the stated obligations and tasks